Terms of Service
Forward Talent reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to modify the Terms of Service at any time without giving you prior notice, and effective upon the date set forth below. Your use of the Website after any such modification shall constitute your full and irrevocable acceptance of and agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms of Service as modified. Therefore, you should frequently review the Terms of Service to see if they have been changed. If you do not or cannot agree with any of the modified Terms of Service you must terminate, and immediately stop using, the Website.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years old and have the necessary legal capacity, right, power and authority to agree to these Terms of Service; and that
Intellectual Property Rights
All text, graphics, editorial content, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, look and feel, photographs, music, sounds, images, software, videos, designs, typefaces and other content (collectively “Content”) that users see or read on the Website and Services is owned by Forward Talent or its partners, affiliates or third parties, or are used by permission. The Content is protected in all forms, media and technologies now known or hereinafter developed. Forward Talent owns or has licensed rights to all Content as well as the coordination, selection, arrangement and enhancement of such Content as a Collective Work under the Copyright Act, as amended. The Content is protected by the domestic and international laws of copyright, patents, and other proprietary rights and laws.
You may use the Website, Services and Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may copy, download and print parts of the Content provided that it is solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, download, use, transmit, distribute, publish or broadcast the Content in any media or on any network computer without Forward Talent’s express prior written consent. You may not modify or alter the Content in any way. Any use of such Content, other than as permitted therein, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Forward Talent and/or the relevant right holder. The service marks and trademarks of Forward Talent, including without limitation Forward Talent and the Forward Talent logo are service marks owned by Forward Talent. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos and/or trade names appearing on the Website and Services are the property of their respective owners. You may not copy or use any of these marks, logos or trade names without the express prior written consent of the owner.
Your use of the Website, Services and Content does not grant you ownership of any intellectual property rights on the Content.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of our Website, Services and Content. In connection with your use of our Website and Services, you agree that you will not:
- violate any Singapore law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions and tax regulations;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape”, “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Website, Services or Content;
- use the Website or Services for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service;
- copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Website, Services or Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service;
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- interfere with or damage the Website or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use the Website or Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any Personal Data and/or information concerning any other person or entity without their permission;
- use our Website or Services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or advertisements；
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Website or Services;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Website, or any individual element within the Website or Services, Forward Talent’s name, any Forward Talent trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Forward Talent’s express written consent;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Website, or Forward Talent’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Forward Talent’s providers;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Forward Talent system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Forward Talent or any of Forward Talent’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Website, Services or Content;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Website, Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website, Services or Content; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Forward Talent will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Forward Talent may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms of Service. You acknowledge that Forward Talent has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Website, Services or Content to review or edit any Personal Data and/or information that you submit via the Website, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Website and Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms of Service, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. Forward Talent reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Content in the Website that Forward Talent, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms of Service or otherwise harmful to the Website or Services.
“Your Information” is defined as any Personal Data, information and/or materials that you provide to Forward Talent or transmit via this Website, in connection with your use of our Services. You are and shall remain solely responsible for any Personal Data, information and/or materials that you provide to Forward Talent or transmit via this Website.
You hereby represent and warrant that Your Information:
- is accurate, complete, up to date and true;
- complies with the requirements of all relevant laws, statutes, ordinance or regulations;
- will not breach any contract or infringe or violate any copyright, patent, trademark or any other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy;
- will not be defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing or unlawful;
- will not contain any viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; and
- will not render Forward Talent liable to any claim or proceedings whatsoever.
The Website and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and agree to assume all risk arising from your use of the Website and Services.
Forward Talent does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Website and Services, and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Website and Services. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the Website and Services.
Forward Talent will not be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with the Website or use thereof, or inability to use by any party, or reliance on the contents of the Website, or in connection with any loss of data or failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay or failure in operation or transmission, computer virus or system failure, even if Forward Talent or their respective representatives, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
The Website and Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. Links to such third-party websites or resources do not imply or constitute any endorsement or recommendation by Forward Talent of the third-party, third-party websites or resources, or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk from your access to and use of any other third-party websites or resources, or the content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources, which are bound by their respective terms and conditions. You acknowledge and agree that Forward Talent is not responsible or liable for:
- the availability, accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such websites or resources; or
- the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources.
This exclusion shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Forward Talent, its directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, attorneys, independent contractors, providers, subsidiaries, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising out of:
- any use of this Website and Services;
- your connection to this Website and Services;
- your breach of any Terms of Service;
- your violation of any rights of another person or entity; or
- your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law.
Forward Talent reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to your indemnification. You will not, in any event, settle any claim or matter without the written consent of Forward Talent.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Services and the rights and obligations contained hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of Singapore. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any suit action or proceeding, and to settle any dispute, which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms of Services and the parties hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such Courts.
Effect of this Agreement and Changes to this Agreement
Updated 10 May 2019